We can offer a maintenance contract as an option on all Contract Hire and Contract Purchase agreements. This is a fixed cost that is added to each payment covering all servicing, maintenance and replacement tyres. This cost is determined by the make and model of the vehicle, the duration of the contract, and the annual mileage allowance and that the cost remains the same throughout the contract.
What is typically included?
- Free service booking and management service
- Mechanical and electrical repairs or replacements including associated parts and labor due to fair wear and tear
- Bulbs, batteries, exhausts, cam belts, wiper blades, alternators and starter motors
- MOT tests
- Unlimited premium brand tyre replacements including valve and balance
- No recharges for punctured tyres (subject to terms and conditions)
- Roadside emergency assistance
Valuable benefits of taking a Maintenance Contract with Yorkshire Fleet
- A one-call system which saves time and ensures that you are speaking to the right person to deal with your requirements
- VAT is 100% recoverable on the maintenance element of the contract
- Protection from rising maintenance costs due to inflation
- Fixed cost budgeting
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Downtime managed to a minimum
- Eliminates end of contract damage recharges for missing or incomplete service history
- Preferential booking times – urgent repairs are prioritised
If you’re still unsure, or you’d like to discuss requirements in more detail, please call us now on 01653 604300. Or alternatively please get in-touch via our online chat support.
Subscribe to receive regular updates or special offers
Enter your details below to be added to our mailing list.